So now I hear I am officially broken in as a Mom... LOL We made our first trip to the ER at 4AM. Jessica woke us up breathing really funny. I didn't realize until we got her to the hospital that it was a seal like barking. Of course the Dr knew right away. She has Croup. She was on a breathing treatment for 45 minutes and then they did chest X-rays of her to confirm it. They gave us some nasty medicine we had to give Jessica... it was torture giving it to her. One good thing about the ER is that we were only there for 2 hours from beginning to end. One of the Technicians that was taking care of us turns out to be Jason's bowling team mate on Thursday nights. :-) It was nice seeing someone there we knew. They tell me Jessica should be better in 5-7 days. Oh and she also weighed 16lb 8 oz

