CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Adreneline Seeking Child

Jessica the ever action seeking little girl she is finally did the thing I feared the most. She climbed/jumped out of her crib. I heard her talking and fussing in her crib so I figured I'd get up and get her. I just wanted to use the restroom before I got her. While I was in there I hear this LOUD... THHHUUUMMMP... and then a few seconds later. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. By the time I got in there both Jason and Grandma were in there to see what happened. Jessica did not want to be comforted at all... she just wanted to sit on the floor and cry. Almost as though she didn't want to leave the solid ground. In a few minutes she had stopped crying and was acting like nothing happened. Boy did my heart get going. Jessica never ended up really getting a bruise so we don't know exactly how she landed. Thank God we have carpets.